Open winch advantages:
- In general, open winches allow higher lifting capacities, higher speeds and higher FEM working groups.
- Possibility of working with motors of 1,500 rpm., 1,000 rpm. , and 750 rpm. , Bigger motor sizing.
- Commercial motors usage to adequate customer standards. One motor instead with less failure possibility instead of two hoist with two motors for the same lifting capacity.
- Direct shaft from motor to gearbox to drum with flexible and intermediate assemblies, absorbing the shocks at the time of lifting.
- True vertical lift, with stable hook at the lifting time.
- Easy access to the components for easy maintenance.
- External brake for easy access and maintenance.
- Wire rope press roller/ wire rope anti-overlapping. The anti-overlapping device target is to avoid the wire rope coming out of the drum hole.